Monday, February 27, 2012

A Conquista da Conquista: Vol. 3 Chpt 6 : In which Sister Petersen gets very tired, goes on a division, and has 8 investigators in sacrament meeting


This week was really hot, and its amazing what the heat can do to my energy.  We had to stop a couple of times for me to get my strength back, and I wasnt very happy about that, but I survived and I know that my health is important for me to be able to keep working.
I feel like my grammar is horrible, but I dont know exactly what is wrong with it... besides the fact that portugues is dominating my life!
We had two families come to church this sunday!  I would have been jumping with joy if I had had the energy.  I am SO excited to be working with them, and they seem really enthusiastic about everything, too.  We still need to talk to them and see what they thought of church, but I think it went really well.
And i hope the fact that I have pictures makes up for the fact that my email is short, once again.  Please forgive me, because I love you LOTS and I dont want  you to be mad at me =D

Tchau!

Sister Petersen

                        Yes, it is an avacado.  And you know what else?  Its a small avacado.  arent you jealous of me?


No comments:

Post a Comment