Monday, March 19, 2012

A Conquista da Conquista: Vol 4. Chpt 3


Just a couple of things that have happened this week - We started an english class here, and I am excited.  I will just be helping out because there is an english teacher that is part of the ward here, so I just get to show up and help people say things correctly.

Also, I love the people here. We went to the house of one of our investigators today for lunch, and I love that family so much.  We just sat and talked for two hours with Márcia, the mom, and she is incredible.  There is another couple here that we are working with and they have a son who is 4 and the cutest thing ever.  They went to church for the first time together here, and when they left they were talking to each other and the lady said "Lets get married as soon as we can so that we can get baptised!"  Its so incredible.  This work and how it changes peoples lives is incredible.  And that we get a chance to be a part of this work... The Lord loves us, thats all I can say.

I am doing a lot better, really and truly, and I love hearing from you - everyone that writes.  Its so good to hear about what youre doing and how youre feeling and how the gospel continues to bless the lives of the people I love.

Amo vocês!!

Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment