Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lauro de Freitas: Vol 3 Chap 4

Hey!

Alrighty - yesterday was a bit of a mess, and I have already talked to so many people about it that I dont feel like explaining things again at the moment - sufficeth to say that everything was done the way it should have been and everyone is in a better place right now - physically and emotionally, I do believe.

As for me... we are still trying to figure out what to do with me for the moment =)  This week I will be staying in Stella Mares with the Sisters here, but I dont think I will be here for good.  Presidente Andrezzo and I talked quite a bit and I mentioned that Carmen was an exchange Sister and explained a little of what I understood about that.  So at the moment we are trying to figure out if that is what I will be doing for the rest of this transfer, but I think thats what will happen.  I will go and do exchanges with the other Sisters in the mission for the next 4 weeks and then we will see what will happen with me for the next transfer... So weird to think about.  Say prayers for all of us that we will be able to figure things out.

I am feeling really good about things now.  Sister Stull still calls and talks to me every once in a while and that helps (she really is amazing) and all in all I feel like I am back to myself - for better or for worse =P

I am happy, and like I said, I know that everything happened the way it should have, so I am happy about that.

its great to hear from you and how everyone is doing - you really dont know how much it helps to know what everyone is up to.

Thanks so much!  Until next week -

Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment