Monday, April 9, 2012

A Conquista da Conquista: Vol 4. Chpt 6

This week Erin just answered questions for me that I had about her anxiety.  Pres. Vecchi called us on from Zone conference and I got to talk with Erin for about an hour.  It was wonderful to hear her voice and get to hear from her how she was doing.  Pres. Vecchi told her that she would be transferred to Salvador the following week when transfers came.  That would put her closer to the mission home and give her the opportunity to visit with the psychiatrist.  Erin was fine with the transfer, she had had the impression several weeks before that she would be transferred to Salvador soon.

I am so proud of Erin, she is an amazing woman and missionary.  She is dealing so well with this situation and sees the hand of the Lord everyday in some little thing so she knows he is aware of her and watching over her.  She is such an example to me.

Here is a short note she wrote to me, you can see from it the difficulties she is having:


And I dont have much time to write this week.  It was a really rough week.  Sister Andrade and I are both really really worn out physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and there were just so many things that happened this week that I have no idea what to do with - I have no idea why it happened right now, why it happened in the first place... and I am just really tired.  Really tired.  And really tired of being tired.  And really tired of not being able to think straight and feeling bad (and trying not to feel bad) that it looks like we have done so little, and trying to make myself feel better and trying to make her feel better about what we have/havent done in the week.  And I am tried of it.  I am really tired of feeling like I cant trust what it is that I am thinking.  Its completely and utterly frustrating.
But the Lord has also done wonderful things for me this week to remind me of his love for me and to remind me that I am doing useful work here and that He still thinks that what I am doing is worthwhile.
I love you - thanks for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment