Monday, April 2, 2012

A Conquista da Conquista: Vol 4. Chpt 5


Conference was incredible!  I liked it soooo much, and it really saved me this week.  We were also able to have three of our investagators come to conference, and I know that it helped a LOT, especially with one of them.  She really felt the spirit when Sister Beck spoke and when President Monson spoke, too, and she finally accepted a baptism date!  I am so excited for her.  She understands the gospel so well.

We also had the chance to clean the church this last week - do a real deep cleaning.  Let me say that cleaning here in Brazil is much more fun than it is at home.  I will send you some pictures next week so that you will understand a little better =]

This week was kind of a mess.  I havent been lying to you when I said that I have been doing good (or at least better) because when I write to you guys, I really do feel better.  But I was talking to the psycologist this week and she is worried about me because of a couple of different things and she wants me to talk to a psyciatrist (I give up on spelling!) because she thinks that I do have either anxiety or bipolar.  That news kind of screwed up my week a bit.  I talked the the bishop here (whom I love and is a wonderful support) and he gave me a blessing and I felt better, but I don't think I am getting better.  Not really.  I don't really know how to explain it, but hearing her say that I should talk to a psyciatrist has made me worry about a lot of things that I am really trying not to worry about.  Especially because when I was watching conference I had the impression that I should stay here until September.  And so I think I will.  But I need to get some things figured out.  I still haven't talked to a psyciatrist, but I will get there.

Thank you thank you thank you for your support, for your love, and for your prayers!

até mais!

Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment